Welcome to St. Teresa of Lisieux Parish website. We belong to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Motherwell, and are located in the east part of Motherwell.
Newarthill, a former coal mining village, retains its roots in family and local community. The Parish was established in February 1956 with Fr John Gillen as its first Parish Priest. But the parish church was only officially opened on 21st February 1960. The parish celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 2006.
Fr Kevin Lawrie is the present Parish Priest.
Welcome to our Parish Website